[OM] Re: Communications [was lighting]

Subject: [OM] Re: Communications [was lighting]
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 11:22:06 EST

In a message dated 3/7/2007 10:12:55 A.M. Central Standard Time,
hjlantern@xxxxxxx writes:

What are  the "snips" used in the reply meant for?

Allen, highlight the area you want to respond to and then click on the
"reply" tab.  That way you don't transfer the entire post to your  message.

Sometimes, if there is more than one thing I wish to reply to in a message,
I will highlight a larger portion in the original message to include all the
parts I wish to respond to and then when I get it in my reply, I will delete
the  stuff I didn't need in my reply.

Another way of saying this is that I may highlight two paragraphs that
contain two sentences to which I wish to reply.  When I have those two
paragraphs
in my responding email, I'll delete all the extra stuff other than  those two
sentences.

<{8^)  Bill Barber
http://www.aol.com.