[OM] Re: Communications [was lighting]

Subject: [OM] Re: Communications [was lighting]
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 09:23:43 -0700
I have not commented on this before, but that does not mean that I have not
wondered about why you have had a such hard time understanding the
importance of shortening the messages you are replying to for other members.
I guess it is true that this list consists of very tolerant members - and I
have certainly benefited from that myself.

If you would have compared "snipped" messages to the original ones, you
would have seen that "snip" just means that something has been cut out.

And while I am on the subject, you should also look at the bottom of the
messages you are replying to.  The list software inserts a footer into all
messages.  If they are not deleted when you are replying, they just
accumulate at the bottom.  Therefore the first thing to do when you are
replying should be to delete the existing footers.