[OM] Re: OT Telemarkerters (Was: NNNooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!)

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Telemarkerters (Was: NNNooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!)
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 11:39:05 -0500
Under the new U.S. law, true surveys ARE legal.  The only problem is
that some crafty organizations conduct 'surveys' whose only goal is to
collect info that can be used to sell you something.

I simply tell unknown callers that I don't recognize that I don't know
them and as such will not talk with them.

ScottGee1