[OM] Re: OT Telemarkerters (Was: NNNooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!)

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Telemarkerters (Was: NNNooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 08:22:15 +1100
Now I suppose that I have to admit that I put myself though Uni.
doing exactly that - and I was rather good at it too. Except not just
phone but I went knocking on doors as well. I'm so ashamed.
I think even walt would be stressed by one survey I did on cookware
the interview took over an hour on average. There was one I did on
beer though...
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx