[OM] Re: SanDisk to deliver write-once flash

Subject: [OM] Re: SanDisk to deliver write-once flash
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 18:12:03 -0500
I think this could happen almost overnight.  Current CF cards are at 8GB
which is plenty enough for two films.  I suspect that the write once
product will be denser than the read/write cards and it should be no
problem at all to make a 4 or 5GB product to supplant DVD movies.  Next
question; Who's working on the reader with digital video interface?

Chuck Norcutt