[OM] Re: Baned for Life

Subject: [OM] Re: Baned for Life
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 15:46:54 +1100
Take it easy mate. That's an overreaction. What you were doing in not
cleaning up your replies was a bit annoying for many and you seemed
to have a lot of trouble understanding that at times. Not a criticism
- we've all done it and suffered the consequences. I think people
here have been very forgiving in general and have helped you with a
lot of queries - it's only natural that someone will flame you a bit.
Also remember that some answers get out of synchronisation because
we're all over the world so threads get a bit disjointed at times and
that can cause misunderstandings too.
Anyway, the food is usually cheaper and more fun on the kids table. :)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx