[OM] Re: Allen please leave

Subject: [OM] Re: Allen please leave
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 08:47:34 -0800
I don't think so...

   A farmer goes the few miles into into town to pick up his mail order
bride at the train station. He picks up his new wife and they depart in
a  buggy, which is drawn by a mule. About a mile away from town at a
junction, the mule stops. The man gets out of the buggy and encourages
the mule to continue the journey, when this does not wok he begins to
harangue the mule with increasing volume and frustration. when this
fails, he looks the mule in the eyes and says, "That's one!" The farmer
gets back in the buggy, and amazingly enough the mule heads on down the
road. The new wife is stunned and amazed at the farmer's ability to
motivate the mule.
    About a half mile later, at a bridge the mule halts again. The
farmer goes through the routine once again, finally ending with "That's
two!" Once again the mule heads on down the road.
    About a half mile later the mule stops for the third time. The
farmer goes to the back of the buggy and gets his rifle and shoots the
mule, all without comment. The wife immediately explodes "How could you
be so stupid! Now we will have to walk the rest of the way! Do you have
any idea what mules cost these days? How are we going to plow the farm
or get into town now?What were you thinking?"
    The man looks the wife in the eye and says, "That's one!"

So by my count Ali, you are out of tries!

:)

Jim Couch