[OM] Re: Quiet, quiet, quiet

Subject: [OM] Re: Quiet, quiet, quiet
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 17:33:13 +0000
I'd say the "snick" parts are about the same, maybe a little quieter with the
Leica since there's no flapping mirror. Of course, there's no "whirr" from a
motor drive on the E-1, so I guess it wins in the quietness contest. I love 'em
all!

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>

> Walt (cruzin) Wayman wrote:
> > Just went out for a few minutes shooting with the Leica. I'm still
> > blown away by how quiet it is, even with the motor drive -- it's
> > just a "snick" and a barely audible "whirr," none of this
> > head-turning, motorized racket some cameras -- I won't name names
> > -- make with a motor drive.
>
> How does it compare to the E-1?

--snip--