[OM] Re: Zuiko 300mm silver nose w/metal cap?

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 300mm silver nose w/metal cap?
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 10:46:29 -0700
There is a seller on oBoy selling the type you are talking about in almost
any size, general brand, $.99 a piece (shipping $4-5, combines if you buy
more than one).  Can't remember the seller's name, was Brothers something.
Can dig it up if someone is interested.  No relationship of course.

> It was on the 400/6.3 I bought from B&H, used, but not abused, nearly 25
years ago, but it's not a silver-nose. And almost any cap I can replace with
a Tamron cap, I do. The Tamron caps, with the center pinch thingy, are so
much more better. :-]