[OM] Re: Communications [was lighting]

Subject: [OM] Re: Communications [was lighting]
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 10:52:39 -0800
I don't want to start a flame war. All of  the recent posts about how
the list should operate has motivated me to ask a simple question out
of curiosity ...

Jan, why do you post stuff about how great Mac's are? I don't think
most people on this list are interested in reading about Macs. Is the
motivation to create amusement for Mac users? Is the motivation to
tell windows users how inferior they are?

TIA,
-jeff