[OM] Re: Reviews of E-410 and E-510

Subject: [OM] Re: Reviews of E-410 and E-510
From: Don Shedrick <shedridc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 13:46:49 -0800 (PST)
Yes!  That is what I have.  It works great and really fast.  It also can be
used as a card reader.  It is very fast at downloading my card, and I then use
it to down load  from the hyperdrive disk to my PC, which is much faster than
any card reader or from the camera directly.  It also has a built in charger
for the 4 AA batteries, and you can use it as a charger for AA batteries for
other devices.  I highly recommend it.

Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I download the jpg and orf files from the CF card to my small portable
> hyperdrive.

I've been thinking of getting something like your "hyperdrive". Is this
what you have?

Tell me about it. What else is out there?

Mike

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.