[OM] Re: Quiet, quiet, quiet

Subject: [OM] Re: Quiet, quiet, quiet
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 23:08:01 +0000
We didn't ban any particular camera, but we required that the motor drive be
turned off. It was distracting, especially the Nukons and Canyons. We preferred
that the jurors pay attention to the witnesses and lawyers and not to the
photographer on the front row in the spectator section. Of course, we only got
photographers and/or Court TV for the big murder cases, like this one, where we
were covered up to our necks in photographers:

http://www.courttv.com/trials/taped/tokars.html

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from