[OM] Re: OEM OM tripod collars, was OM tripod collars awailable anywhere

Subject: [OM] Re: OEM OM tripod collars, was OM tripod collars awailable anywhere?
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 19:44:07 -0700
That is very true in my case at least.  If there is something I avoid, then
it is fixing (or washing) my car.  There are other people better in that.
But re. OEM, it is common in the computer jargon too, and I should have
known full well what it stood for.  I guess my head was dealing with other
things when I was writing that, and as we are being told all the time by our
better halfs; men can't multitask.