[OM] Re: NEW RULE (Was Re: Re: Baned for Life)

Subject: [OM] Re: NEW RULE (Was Re: Re: Baned for Life)
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 11:21:34 +0100
I think the list FAQ on www.zuikoholic.com already covers the essentials.
We could add there that FS and WTB are ok on this list - even encouraged
unless you're participating in the 12-step program.  And that '"we prefer
that you don't" advertise your own ebay auctions, but that you post FS here
first...
Perhaps we could also include a section on the correct usage of the
apostrophe?
br
Jez