[OM] Re: Epson V-700 vs Canon 2710

Subject: [OM] Re: Epson V-700 vs Canon 2710
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 09:11:09 -0500
Pretty darn close to the best dedicated film scanners.  Check the very
detailed reviews here to see for yourself.  Caution, there's lots of
data here.  Maybe Moose (who has previously digested all of this) will
chime in with his top 1 or 2 picks.  I'll be listening too since I'll
probably be buying a new scanner this year sometime.
<http://www.photo-i.co.uk/Reviews/scanners_page.htm>

Chuck Norcutt