[OM] OT - Question for the scanning Wizards on this list.

Subject: [OM] OT - Question for the scanning Wizards on this list.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 10:33:29 EST
I am attempting to scan a 70 year old photograph to put on an invitation to
a 90th birthday party we are giving for the subject of the photograph.   There
are two problems with the photo.  It is printed on a slightly  textured paper
and at certain angles, there is a slightly metallic look to the  darker areas
of the image.  The scan picks up the texture.  I'm using  an Epson 3200
scanner.  Although the scan is marginally acceptable I am  wondering if there
is
anything one could do about the texture.   Bill  Barber
http://www.aol.com.