[OM] Crushed! Crushed, I tell you!

Subject: [OM] Crushed! Crushed, I tell you!
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 14:06:14 -0500
The subject line says it all. Perhaps it should be known that I
clapped for Tinkerbell, too, but I really thought by PMA Olympus
would have its next E-Thing at least ready for folks such as DP to
review. Now I learn they have more pictures, but no actual camera,
and the 410 and 510, which might actually steal the P&S show, won't
even be out until around July.

Die, Tink! Die!

That new E*S 1D MkIII looks mighty sweet, right about now. Mighty
expensive, too, but then a camera in he hand is worth two in the
imagination, right? I did notice they've shaved it down to 10.1MP,
and use the 1.3x APS sensor, which makes me wonder, what with the ID
designation, if Canyon has decided that 10Mp is sufficient firepower
for most pro needs?

Anyone know if or when an update for the 5D is due?

--Crushed Bob