[OM] Re: My new friend, my preciousssss

Subject: [OM] Re: My new friend, my preciousssss
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 23:26:40 +0000
I've read "The Hobbit" and all three volumes of "The Lord of the Rings" twice,
and watched the DVDs two or three times, too. I think I remember, but maybe
not, since I'm getting older than dirt and feebler than a newborn chicken.

But, best I remember, it was Gollum that led Frodo and Samwise through the
swamp to Mordor and showed them how to get around the big gates to gain entry.
And, at least in the movie version, I certainly remember Sam pulling Gollum
along with a rope around his neck.

But, hell, as always, I could be wrong, and maybe am.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --