[OM] Kodachrome processing, Yummy!

Subject: [OM] Kodachrome processing, Yummy!
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 17:39:25 -0600
This is a new record.  I popped a mailer with a roll of KM25 into the
mail last Saturday and got it back today.  It went the approximately
1K miles from Iowa City to Fairlawn, New Jersey (east coast USA), and
then presumably about the same distance to Kansas, was processed and
then mailed from Kansas to Iowa City, and then arrived in the mail
today.  Stunning.

The same may be said for the processed film itself too.  I feel really
bad about how long it had taken me to shoot that roll of film.  There
was a little digital diversion in between.  But the slides are
gorgeous.

Joel W.