[OM] Re: My new friend, my preciousssss

Subject: [OM] Re: My new friend, my preciousssss
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 23:48:14 +0000
I do tend to get sloppy and imprecise someimes. I used to be better. I just
meant he showed them the way, not that he led them all the way in.

I hate it when people use "lead," not that anybody has here lately, when they
actually should write "led." Another pet peeve of mine. I've got too many of
those things anyway, so I'm working on getting over it.

Pedantry lives on.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from