[OM] Re: What the function of this button on the P1?

Subject: [OM] Re: What the function of this button on the P1?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 20:46:19 -0500
I change lenses in churches, synagogues, hotel ballrooms and party and
dance halls.  I sometimes even do it outside on non-rainy days.  But,
like Moose, I shun the rain and I've been lucky so far that I haven't
actually had to work in any of it.  I would be cautious but not
reluctant to change lenses here <http://www.chucknorcutt.com/allison/>

My 5D has probably spent 85% of its shooting life indoors.  But that
will probably change this year.  Incidentally, I don't believe that
changing lenses has much to do with getting dust on a sensor.  Dust is
everywhere inside and outside of the camera regardless of whether the
lens is off or not.  While I indicated caution changing lenses on the
breezy beach it has more to do with grit in mirror boxes and lens mounts
than dust on the sensor.

Chuck Norcutt