[OM] Re: Communications [was lighting]

Subject: [OM] Re: Communications [was lighting]
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 19:20:01 -0800
> From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> I should buy a Mac to avoid downloading a free software clock?
> Doesn't
> sound cost effective to me.

No, you get a Mac so you don't have to deal with virus protection,
firewalls, nickel-and-dime additions like Bluetooth, FireWire,
optical output, color management that works everywhere, UNIX
underneath... I could go on, but I think Jeff is having an aneurism. :-)

:::: We in America today are nearer to the final triumph over poverty
than ever before in the history of any land. -- Herbert Hoover, 1928
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>