[OM] Re: If a camera ...

Subject: [OM] Re: If a camera ...
From: "Marc Lawrence" <MLawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 16:37:02 +1100
> Jay Drew wrote:
> I haven't had enough to drink to get through all of this Andrew.
> I'll need the Cliff notes or I'll wait for the movie to come out.

The bastard forced* me to buy a copy of the mag' 'Philosophy Now',
for which I am still deciding whether to forgive him. All I learnt
was that Wittgenstein was a pretty smart fella, if a little
bit stroppy, and that Nietzche, secondhand from some galahs
that call themselves groupies, might have been a bit of an
arrogant pillock that walked around with his nose in the
air and a carrot up his arse. There was also some dill that
basically said everything cultural in the world today
was comparable in both quality and type to that show on
the telly, 'Big Brother'. To be frank, his curmudgeonly
rant sounded like it might fit in here quite nicely.

I read, for the first time, 'Slaughterhouse 5' to get over
it. That was nice.

Slightly on topic...As per recommendations here, and prompted
by being given some aged photos to scan for a bloke doing our
family tree (repeatedly mongrelised hybrid cross between,
amongst many things, a macadamia tree, a strangler fig, and
a rabid dog that it is), I've bought that Eismann book about
'Photoshop Restoration & Retouching'. I'm about to begin the
scanning.

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz

* By "forced" I mean "piqued my curiosity", but that's just
pretentious for "forced" in my book.