[OM] Re: If a camera ...

Subject: [OM] Re: If a camera ...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 17:30:20 +1100
Hey I enjoyed that issue - especially the joke Wittgenstein stories.
It was better than the previous issue on Art which was almost
incomprehensible.
But that 'Postmodernism is dead' article was a bit much - I agree
that it's dead and I'm dancing on Derrida's grave but his replacement
was a bloody sight worse - it sort of distilled the worst of
Postmodernism instead of discarding it.
However, you could use it to describe this list as an act of
literature in constant self-creation and no particular direction.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx