[OM] Re: What the function of this button on the P1?

Subject: [OM] Re: What the function of this button on the P1?
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 00:14:31 -0800
I don't recall if I had replied to Richards original post of those birds, as
to how well I liked them, the first one, it almost looks painted..... They
are about as odd looking as a close up of an Acorn woodpecker, which to me,
looks as suspicious of a construct as the first Brits to see a duck billed
platypus thought.