[OM] Re: New model comparisons

Subject: [OM] Re: New model comparisons
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 10:02:48 -0800
Larry,

The hood designs would have to change due to the optical design of the lens.
It could also be affected by the lens body design and how the hood mounts.
As to the lens caps there may be a change such as country of origin or a
physical change in design, like center pinch versus edge pinch. For instance
the two macro lenses are both 52mm filter sized but the caps are different
in both of the above regards (50mm f2.0 is edge pinch and comes from Japan,
and the 35mm f3.5 is center pinch and comes from China). Until someone has
their hands on both to reveal the secret we won't know for sure.

Dan S.