[OM] Re: Communications [was lighting]

Subject: [OM] Re: Communications [was lighting]
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 19:41:01 +0000
Marshmallows are for (1) putting on a stick and toasting over a campfire; (2)
floating on a cup of hot chocolate -- the little ones -- or (3) making s'mores.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S'more

And exactly what are yams? They're not really the same as the good ol' American
sweet potato, I don't believe, which is quite tasty. It's like the cantalope
thing: what they call cantalopes in the stores are actually muskmellons.
Cantalopes have green flesh; muskmellons are orange. I guess the name
"muskmellon" doesn't sound as nice to the city folk, so the stores call it what
it ain't just 'cause it sounds prettier.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --