[OM] Re: If a camera ...

Subject: [OM] Re: If a camera ...
From: "Marc Lawrence" <MLawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 13:00:44 +1100
> Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Eismann is excellent but buy Ctein's book as well.  Ctein
> discusses many important points about original image
> capture via scanning, etc. that Eismann doesn't address.
> You won't be sorry.  Both books are excellent and largely
> complementary.

I noted in the Eismann book what you mention about capture
via scanning - there does not seem to be much there - and
actually saw the Ctein book yesterday as well (for a moment
I thought I'd misremembered the author I was looking for).
I will get that Ctein book. I'm also curious about Eismann's
book on Masking, but that's for later.

The Eismann book isn't without use for scanning. I've already
used it to apply a bit more pressure on the lid of my flatbed
scanner. ;-)

Thanks, Chuck.

Cheers,
Marc