[OM] Re: If a camera ...

Subject: [OM] Re: If a camera ...
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 20:16:32 -0600
Understandable. I slipped up on you when you were in a spate of High
Seriousness (which I enjoyed, and that possibly makes two of us,
though I can never be sure about you).

Your discussion of the Ontological Proof  reminded me of a book that I
must dig out of my boxes.  I wonder if you know it?  R.G.
Collingwood's "Essay on Philosophical Method."  He had a provocative
statement about Kant and the Proof -- something like "Kant was the
only thinker who had actually understood the proof who went on to
reject it."  I liked his prose style quite a bit.  Very fine thinker
who flew somewhat in the face of his times.

Joel W.