[OM] Re: Mac Haters Ignore This [Was Re: Communications [was lighting]]

Subject: [OM] Re: Mac Haters Ignore This [Was Re: Communications [was lighting]]
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 23:15:45 +1100
Unless of course they produced a 1.33GHz machine and then
progressively disabled it downwards to produce a range and a sequence
of machines of varying speeds, which was what I suspected.
Sorry it was 800 to 1.33 (66%) - details here, scroll down a bit -
http://www.lbodnar.dsl.pipex.com/eMac/eMac-upgrade.html
#2 son did it with no problems at all.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx