[OM] Re: [OT] DSLR market share in Japanese market

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] DSLR market share in Japanese market
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 10:24:58 -0400
Can you enlighten me?  It wasn't at all fairly clear to me.  I finally
resorted to translation but that didn't help a great deal since the
tables are graphics and didn't translate.  Stumbling through the
translated text allowed me to conclude that the right most column in the
table is percentage market share.  But percentage of what market is very
unclear.  Since I didn't see Oly listed there at all (ominous) I
concluded there must be an "everybody else" category that simply wasn't
listed.  But adding all the numbers comes up to 100.5%.  The fact that
it's a bit greater than 100% is OK since that's just rounding.  But I
expected the total to be at least a few percent below 100 if there was
another unlisted "everybody else" category.

So, percentage of what market where Oly doesn't even have 0.1%?

Chuck Norcutt