[OM] Re: The E510 looks good ...

Subject: [OM] Re: The E510 looks good ...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 17:16:12 +0000
Hi Gary

Well, I have been starting to think that the EP-1 will be just a bit
too rich for my wallet and for my photographic capabilities (or
requirements).  It will be pricey and larger than the E-1.   Like Bob
Whitmire, I am tempted not to wait for it; unlike Bob, I am keen to
avoid changing systems ...

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker