[OM] Re: OT: French Empires

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: French Empires
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 17:20:35 +0000
What? Why are the French off limits? Was Inspector Clouseau a documentary? We
Southerners have endured years of derision from such crap as "The Beverly
Hillbillies" and any number of other idiotic movies and TV shows foisted on us
by the left-coast Hollyweird people. That entitles me to make fun of anybody I
want to, whether it's right or wrong.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from