[OM] Re: The E510 looks good ...

Subject: [OM] Re: The E510 looks good ...
From: Jón Ragnarsson <jonr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 17:26:00 +0000
Ditto here.
I was very much "E-1 successor or bust!" type of guy, but the E-510
seems to be quite interesting. 10MP, LV and IS. And it will definetly be
lighter than the E-1 successor. Buy 510, use it for some time until E-1P
price drop a bit?
50-200 upgrade would also be tempting. I think the focus on the current
50-200 is just plain buggy. And replacing the 11-22 and 14-54 with the
new 12-60? hm?

http://jonr.light.is/
http://www.4-3system.com/