[OM] Re: OT: French Empires

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: French Empires
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 14:25:35 -0700
Attornies are hired guns who know how to get away with murder. If
they're really good, they become policticians. There's an annual
expose of judges dismissing the parking tickets of attornies and
similar abuses of position. They are some of the last people I would
look to advice unless I wanted to get away with something that I
thought was generally considered wrong.

A lot of the sexual harrasement in the work place was about .... they
can't take a joke.

-jeff