[OM] Re: What the function of this button on the P1?

Subject: [OM] Re: What the function of this button on the P1?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:28:01 +1100
That's one of those internal contradictions that afflicts all
negative approaches such as skepticism (can you be contrary about
being contrary and so on...) I just decline to 'frame' :-)
Alas the only kind of existentialism that ever got you laid was the
tortured, angst-ridden type and I was much too cheerful and
optimistic for that.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx