[OM] Re: OT: French Empires

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: French Empires
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 01:31:42 +0000
Replying to myself again.

Let me make it clear, in case there's any doubt, that I haven't ever shot
anybody -- at least not yet -- and I'm 66 years old, so I don't think I'm a
real danger. But I do go about with the John Wayne philosophy of "I won't be
wronged; I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these
things to other people, and I require the same from them."

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --