[OM] Re: Hauppauge Service Center

Subject: [OM] Re: Hauppauge Service Center
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 21:32:58 -0400
I've read the same thing somewhere but don't seem to be able to find it
now.  While searching I was reading Canyon's white paper on the 5D and
discovered that, in addition to the 9 visible auto focus points there
are another 6 that are hidden but these are only used in tracking moving
objects.  An interesting comment was:  "Predictive AF can focus track a
subject approaching at 186 mph up to 66 feet away with an EF 300mm
f/2.8L IS USM lens."

Chuck Norcutt