[OM] Re: OT: French Empires

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: French Empires
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 01:43:20 +0000
I'm a born and bred American Southerner and hillbilly, and I love redneck and
hillbilly jokes. Some of you need to get over yourselves. It's just in fun.
Some folks seem to have no sense of humor (humour).

And I don't know the exact number of French casualties in WWI, but over 600,000
were killed in the War of Northern Invasion over here.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --