[OM] Re: OT: French Empires

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: French Empires
From: tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 19:22:23 -0700 (PDT)
LOL I started that thread as a joke... it sure got a lot of traffic..
I had the same thoughts..too much FOX TV, and too much US media in general..
follow the money.. never mind the "citizens" that lost their lives, I think
they call that "collateral Damages"...

I was in Nevada a couple years ago.. the weather reports there on all channels
didnt show anything north of the 49th parallel... most of the people we met
didnt know the name the capital city of Canada, and frankly didnt care.. most
of them thought GW was an honest and God fearing man...

It was incredible.. something from Ripley's believe it or not...

Some day I will tell stories about the French military I met in Afghanistan
while I was there..

Cheers.. Tim

I'm running away to join a different circus