[OM] Re: OT: French Empires

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: French Empires
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 20:19:54 -0700
Having dealt with 5 attorneys  who each in my opinion demonstrated
that he/she was not conscientious and not diligent at their work and 2
more who may have been okay (but neither distinguished themselves with
their actions), I wasn't just forming my opinion on what I've heard
and read. Maybe California attracts the bottom of the barrel or maybe
the good ones here are too expensive to be hired by ordinary people.
On the other hand I was on a jury where the attorney defending the
doctor was clearly more diligent than the doctor. The plaintiff's
attorney didn't show up for the last day of the trial so there wasn't
much of a contest (he's not one of the 5 that I said I dealt with.)
-jeff