[OM] Re: Apologies to Moose

Subject: [OM] Re: Apologies to Moose
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 23:18:53 -0700
Joel Wilcox wrote:
> The last time I posted links to photos I responded rudely to criticism
> from Moose about the navigation on my so-called web site.....
>
> So Moose, please accept my apologies for being so rude to you.
I would have put it more gently. I mentioned that I found you galleries
more trouble to navigate than I liked You allowed as how you really
didn't care if anybody looked at them or not.

Very nice of you to apologize, not really necessary, but thank you anyway.

I can confirm that it is now quite pleasant to browse through your
galleries. I've just had a trip through your Southwest gallery and
enjoyed it very much. You may be tired of it or have nwe better stuff to
post, but I found several of the images first rate.I'll be browsing
other areas too.

Thanks,
   Moose