[OM] Re: Communications [was lighting]

Subject: [OM] Re: Communications [was lighting]
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 23:27:42 -0700
Ahh, my Celtic cousins, we may have invented civil war, when it isn't even
civil at all. Seems this particular scrap was going on 200 years before the
Milesians, an Iron age group of people, who are the Gaels, who conquered the
peoples who inhabited Hybernia, and the name then changed to Ireland, to
honor the triune goddess, yes, even they are embroiled in our continual
arguments about music politics and religion. Let's see, by one dating system
that is 200 years before Moses time, the more recent figures say only since
about 500 BC. Persistent, aren't we. Of course the Gaels came there by the
way of the Middle East, I figure they taught the inhabitants there how to
fight amongst each other before they moved on.....

I'll be damned if we don't have an opinion, and if an opening is offered,
we'll surely let you know what it is.....

Scott