[OM] Re: OT: French Empires

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: French Empires
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 00:06:44 -0700
Like most things in the news, we only see the few extremists of most
anything, it isn't like the news is obligated to tell us the truth, just
sell papers and keep us entertained, as unfortunately, in my life time, I
have to check anything printed or said in the news, and some sources are
better and some are just drama queens with an FCC permit.