[OM] Re: Communications [was lighting]

Subject: [OM] Re: Communications [was lighting]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 01:48:40 -0700
Chris Barker wrote:
> Ah!  Leonard Cohen!  Wonderful poet ...

He claimed in an interview I heard that in his youth all he ever wanted
to be was a minor poet. He didn't want to be a major poet because he
couldn't understand them.

Of course, he's had some help with the poetry in recent years. But his
voice has aged very well, not a whiny sounding kid any more. Just
received a new album and DVD for my birthday, but haven't listened to
them yet.

I sort of thought things would get quiet when Allen decamped. :-)

Moose