[OM] Re: The E510 looks good ...

Subject: [OM] Re: The E510 looks good ...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 02:00:39 -0700
Joel Wilcox wrote:
> .... Curiously, I haven't missed the top
> panel much on the 330.  Pretty good button layout may be one reason;
> using LV wherever possible may be another.  With LV you'll already be
> used to looking at the big LCD anyway.

Am I completely out of it? Well, confine answers to this topic, please.

My impression is that the 410 and 510 drop the A mode live view of the
330, retaining only the B mode. If not, I assume would have heard about
what clever means they used to stash the live mode A sensor a
straightforward pentaprism viewfinder light path.

So in ordinary use, they aren't LV cameras, only with mirror up and
shutter open and with long shutter delay for macro and other specialized
uses.

Is that right?

Moose