[OM] Re: OT: French Empires

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: French Empires
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 09:01:12 +0000
Hmm, I think that there was a great deal of resentment at the
persistent dominance of French-speaking society for years
afterwards.  And doesn't everyone like ripe cheese.

Red beard? That channel hasn't been displayed in the photos that I've
seen.

And are you sure that it wasn't a ginger beard, like part of mine?

:-)

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker