[OM] (OM) Vuescan and XP

Subject: [OM] (OM) Vuescan and XP
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 23:27:20 +1300
Hi all,

Tonight I downloaded the latest version of Vuescan for the XP machine.

XP refused to let it install. There was another problem with vuescan about
scanner drivers, but that was overcome when I altered my response. I didn't
let the machine send a report to M/S.

Have any on this list had this kind of problem with Vuescan and XP?

OM content.

AFAIK, there is at least one area of photography where film and analogue
Zuiko lenses have it all over digital shots.

When you really want to use a shallow DOF. A strength in many cases of
digital is the great depth of field, but if you don't want that ... ... ...

Brian