[OM] Re: Quiet, quiet, quiet

Subject: [OM] Re: Quiet, quiet, quiet
From: "John Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 05:53:36 -0700
Knobs I give you knobs.  I bought a stove a few years back and with in two
years the control knobs broke.  Real cheap plastic when the second one
broke I went to a appliance store to buy new ones.  I was quoted a price of
$25.  I told the guy behind the counter that I only wanted two not all 5.
He told me that was the price fore each one.  Stove itself was only $250.
I don't buy GE appliances any more.