[OM] Re: OT: French Empires

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: French Empires
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 13:19:38 +0000
It's not written in the law here, but as one of the best, and one of my
favorite, defense attorneys, Bobby Lee Cook (obviously named for the great Gen.
Robert E. Lee) used to say, a murder trial, regardless of the circumstances,
simply comes down to "Did the decedent deserve killing, and did the right
person kill him?" Over the course of many years and many murder trials, I have
come to agree.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from